- COVID-19 Updates
- How We Work
- About Us
- Log In
How Enjoy Saved $816,000 With A Scalable Solution
Enjoy, a 500-person Bay Area tech firm, was increasing its headcount 10% month over month. They knew they had long since outgrown their benefits solution and broker, but they were embedded in a closed trust. They urgently needed a partner who could keep pace and support their growth strategy.
Offering competitive benefits, and a scalable solution, were key. Lumity leveraged its proprietary data models to assess Enjoy’s current plan design (benefits package, contributions, and demographic information). The analysis revealed a favorable health risk profile, which Lumity used to negotiate better carrier rates without sacrificing coverage.
Integrating service, support, and technology
Lumity partnered with Enjoy’s People Ops team to ensure a smooth transition onto Lumity’s integrated technology and service platform, which includes a dedicated account manager and employee concierge service.
Steps Lumity performed included:
- Optimizing plan design and negotiating carrier rates
- Migrating benefits data from legacy systems and auditing information to ensure a clean setup
- Providing plan education and facilitating on-site open enrollment
- Managing the backend eligibility feeds and ensuring they were set up to support rapid growth
- Supporting employees year-round (to answer benefits questions and resolve issues)
Enjoy was able to save $816,000, streamline benefits administration, and implement a scalable solution to recruit and retain the best employees.
We had a short time window to understand our best options in the marketplace. Lumity was with us every single step of the way—evaluating different plan design options, advocating on our behalf with the carriers, and implementing our final benefits package.
May 12, 2018|